Facebook has bestowed us with the seamless options to interact with our friends and express our feelings for our loved ones. Scrapbook creation in Facebook is one such option that helps you to express your feelings for your child with the help of his/her beautiful photos you have posted on FB. The moment you tag your child in a photo, this will be added automatically to your child’s scrapbook.
How to create a Facebook scrapbook?
If you want to create a scrapbook for your child, first you have to add your child as a family member on your profile. Now, Just tag your child’s photo to have them automatically added to your child’s scrapbook.
After you finish adding your child as a family member on your profile, follow these steps-
- Click “About” located below your cover photo on your profile.
- Now click on “Family and Relationships”
- Click “Add Scrapbook” just next to your child’s name.
- You can choose to add your partner to your child's scrapbook. Click “Create Scrapbook” when you are done.
Adding your partner to your scrapbook is only possible if you're listed as being in a relationship with them on your profile. Contact Facebook customer care phone Number for a hassle free-assistance in the process of creating your child’s scrapbook.
How to keep your scrapbook private?
You can’t set privacy on your child’s scrapbook, but it can be done on the individual photos. When people visit your scrapbook, they can see a pic only if they are included as the audience of that photo. If someone can see at least one pic of the scrapbook, the profile and cover photo of your child's scrapbook are visible to him.
How to delete your child’s scrapbook?
If you don’t want to keep your child’s scrapbook on Facebook, you can delete it with the given easy steps-
- Go to your profile and click “Photos” located below your cover photo
- Now click on “Albums”
- Click your “Child's scrapbook” and then click “Settings” located in the top right corner
- Click Delete Scrapbook in the bottom left and click to confirm
Go create your own scrapbook on Facebook. Hope this piece of information will help. If you still have any kind of doubt, then you can contact Facebook Technical support Number in order to get the right help.